We are recruiting
Job Title: Gas Heating Engineer
Job Type: Self Employed
Location: Surbiton, South West London & Surrey
Earnings: Depending on experience
Are you currently employed as a Gas Engineer and considering taking the leap into being self-employed but you are not sure where to start? Or are you currently self-employed and wish someone could help you with all the admin and paperwork?
Westflow are a growing independent company based in Surbiton and could have the perfect opportunity for you to take that next step.
We want our Gas Heating Engineers to be the best in the business and in return you’ll have the chance to earn a competitive salary. Working in and around South West London and Surrey your workload will be varied, exciting and interesting. You will work closely with our founder Barney who will generate your work and help support you.
You’ll be provided with a uniform and we’ll guarantee 40 hours of work per week. We work Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with the opportunity of overtime some weekends.
- Servicing, Installation and reactive repairs
- Keeping updated with online admin & booking to help organise daily/weekly schedule’s and custoemr updates
- Liaising with customers, providing outstanding service at all times
- Provide advice to customers on energy saving tips for their heating system
- Gas Safety Inspections & Certification
- Gas Safe registration (required)
- Experience in general Plumbing
- ACS qualification
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in servicing, installation and repairs in a domestic environment
- G3/Unvented Hot Water qualification
- Ability to deliver a great experience for the customer
- Own vehicle & tools