Revolutionising Water Testing
The Westflow Water Check
Introducing Westflow’s groundbreaking universal central heating digital water test, providing instant lab-style test results and recommendations instantly.
Extend Your Heating System’s Life Cycle
By enhancing your heating system’s health, Westflow Water Check helps prolong its life, reducing maintenance costs and the need for replacement parts.
Lower Costs and Carbon Emissions
Not only does it save you money, but it also reduces your household’s carbon emissions by up to 7% annually, lowering energy bills by as much as £80 per year.
Combat the Common Culprit of Breakdowns
Poor water quality is the leading cause of central heating breakdowns, resulting in repair costs exceeding £700 million in the UK. The significance of testing heating system water quality during installation, maintenance, or servicing cannot be overstated.
Education & Trust: Witness the water quality firsthand while the engineer is present, ensuring confidence in a well-maintained heating system less prone to failure.
Cost Savings: Avoid unnecessary expenses by extending your boiler’s lifespan, reducing future repair costs, and lowering energy bills.
Reliable Service: Say goodbye to disruptive breakdowns and protect your boiler warranty.
- Save Money: Receive instant confirmation of completed work, effectively manage contractor compliance, and extend the life of boiler stocks, ultimately enhancing tenant comfort and satisfaction.
For Housing Developers:
- Cost-Efficiency: Comply with BS7593:2019 standards, improve buyer satisfaction by reducing aftercare needs, and maintain a healthy system without unnecessary expenses.
Westflow Water Check is available as both a Premium Service and as part of the Heating System Health Check. Don’t underestimate the importance of water quality testing for your heating system – it’s a game-changer!
- Locate the external pipe connected to your boiler (usually a white plastic pipe leading to an external drain).
- Safely pour warm (not boiling) water along the pipe.
- Reset your boiler. If the pipe is defrosted, your boiler should return to normal operation.