For Rental Properties

As a landlord you need a Gas Safety Certificate or CP12 for every gas appliance in your rental property. It’s a legal requirement and each individual certificate has to be renewed every year.

For Landlords

With Westflow, one of our Gas Safe registered engineers are available each year to service the appliances within your rental property. This keeps you within the law, and ensures your appliances in great working order. Regular servicing may even help to extend their service life.

We’ll provide a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate so that you can pass on to your tenants. Peace of mind so they know everything’s safe and ready to use.

Gas Safe Registered

When you choose Westflow, you benefit from our boiler expertise as well as using an accredited Gas Safe Engineer. Our engineer will make sure your boiler is safe and working well when we do your annual service. And you’ll get a checklist of everything we’ve done.

The engineer will:

– Check for leaks and signs of wear
– Test the gas pressure
– Ensure there are no carbon monoxide leaks
– Complete your landlord Gas Safety Certificate

Gas Certification C12

 Choose Westflow to carry out an inspection and check your appliances. Once checked you’ll be compliant and receive a Gas Safe certificate.

Carbon Monoxide Alarms

Carbon monoxide detectors are an early alert for possible carbon monoxide poisoning. They work much like your fire or smoke alarm.

Servicing & Breakdowns

Why not save time by booking a boiler service along with your Gas Safe Certification. We have 3 options for Landlords to choose from.